Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Trying Something New and Other Stuff

Hello everyone!

If you are reading this, I thank you. The last little while has been great, I just got my final grades for this semester and I am pleased with how things turned out. I earned A's in all my classes except one, Calculus. But I passed that class so, I am happy. I also finished an Associate's Degree. I am headed to a school with a real engineering program to finish things up. I wanted to go to school this summer but, the finances didn't justify it. So, I am living with my brother and mom for now.

The "something new" is affilate sales. I am promoting a product and I make a commission from each sale. I didn't really start until yesterday, so I can't say if I will be successful or not. But, you can check it out here if you want. I may start a separate blog to keep you updated.

Have fun!

No comments: